harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] java.net.ServerSocketTest fails - need help
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:59:14 GMT
I think it is reasonable if some essential configuration should be
done at first when running harmony tests, especially in java.net. My
opinion is to fix some regular used port, like 80, 8080, etc. Users
should guarantee that these ports are available when running testcases
(we could document this in our instruction for running test).

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM