harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] indicators of unresolved Harmony bugs
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 08:35:58 GMT
Good job!
So many unresloved bugs. Seems there is a long way to go.
I have a suggestion but not the requirement. What about classify the
classlib related issuses by module name, accoding to the JIRA title.
You know, the title follows the format [classlib][modulename]Content.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM