harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] new dependency (was: Re: [testing][crash handling] it will nice to add *any* crash handling to build system)
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:25:34 GMT

Please don't add this dependency.  We should use something like:

<project name="test">
  <target name="check-for-empty" depends="-check-for-empty, fail-if-empty" />
  <target name="-check-for-empty">
    <fileset id="empty.test.reports" dir="test_report">
      <patternset>
        <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
      </patternset>
      <size value="0" when="equal"/>
    </fileset>
    <pathconvert refid="empty.test.reports" property="crashed.tests" />
    <condition property="tests.crashed">
      <not>
        <equals arg1="" arg2="${crashed.tests}" />
      </not>
    </condition>
  </target>
  <target name="fail-if-empty" if="${crashed.tests}">
    <fail>Crashed tests: "${crashed.tests}"</fail>
  </target>
</project>

-Mark.