harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [general][testing] nightly testing of FC5 and RHEL4
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:28:44 GMT
Does someone know if there is an easy way to configure cruise control to send failure emails
to the dev list?

I am guessing that I stop CruiseControl, configure the following lines in trunk/cc.properties:
#mail_server=smtp
#report_failures_to=<your To: email address here>
#report_failures_from=<your From: email address here>

Then I run 'ant setup' again and restart CruiseControl.  Does that sound right?

Thanks,
Naveen

>Yes, absolutely.
>
>We want to know when a build breaks on any given platform ASAP.
>
>geir
>

>Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
>> I updated the wiki with our test setup.  I don't have Cruise control set to send
out any emails.  Is that something that people would want?

>> Naveen

isn't much point of duplicating setups.
>>> Take a look here to see what we have going so far
>>>    http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Automated_Testing
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tim