harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [classlib][build]Lacks liblcms.a libpng.a and etc on Linux and recommend to add them to fetch-depends target
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 18:54:16 GMT
Hello Gregory,

I am trying to build DRLVM+classlibs on RedHat Enterprise Linux 4
update 4, and am having the similar problems to Leo.  I cannot find
any official package which provides icc34.h (I've tried searching
with up2date).

An even more annoying problem exists on Fedora Core 5 because the
libjpeg-devel package does not contain "/usr/lib/libjpeg.a"

Does you previous offer to help still stand?  Any help would be much