harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [ipf] I suggest a series of patches for ipf code generator
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:58:12 GMT
On the 0x21D day of Apache Harmony Konstantin Anisimov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have created new Jira request - HARMONY-2139. It is about:
> 1. Added operand coalescer. It is integrated with register allocator.
> 2. I finished migration on STL with memory manager support.
>
> Could someone review it?

here is my review:

(1)
patch applies well, does not affect IA-32, x86_64 builds

(2)
Migration to MemoryManager based STL is of special goodness. Thank you!
But some of not MemManaged usages are not wiped out yet:
IpfType.h: multimap
IpfEmitter.{h|cpp}: vector bitset
could you eliminate them for unification, please?

(3)
some logging code is commented-out, but this should be OK for now