harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [ipf] I suggest a series of patches for ipf code generator
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:01:11 GMT
On the 0x21A day of Apache Harmony Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> On 07 Nov 2006 18:38:23 +0600, Egor Pasko <egor.pasko@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > * the relative path is still
> >   'working_vm/vm/jitrino/src/codegenerator/ipf', but 'working_vm' would
> > be better. (this is a minor issue, just for future)
> >

> +1 Yes, this is the problem. I have no 'working_vm' folder at all (I use
> straightforward VM built without this dir) so I can't apply the patch
> without modification.

'working_vm' should be there if you do 'ant populate_source' as
suggested in [1].

I do not see a big problem here, you can 'cd' to 'blah-blah/ipf' and
apply the patch out of there (without manual modifications). Not so
neat, anyway.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/quickhelp_contributors.html

--
Egor Pasko