harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:50:20 GMT
On the 0x21C day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
> Egor Pasko wrote:
> > On the 0x21C day of Apache Harmony Sian January wrote:
> >> Hello again,
> >>
> >> I have had a closer look at the  "Developing Apache Harmony Class-library
> >> Code with Eclipse" page, and I have noticed that the "Configuring Eclipse"
> >> and "Develop and Test Code" sections are quite class-library specific.
> >> Would it be better to leave those sections as they are and add a "Developing
> >> DRLVM with Eclipse" section on the same page?
> > To the moment I am not aware of anybody who would use Eclipse for
> > DRLVM development. So, it's too early to add a page like this.
>
> This will ensure that no one does then - if it's simple to add, lets
> add it...

Does it help anybody? I see no point in doing redundant work even if
it is small.

Who would give Eclipse a try just to write a redundant doc? I wrote a
GDB howto because I use it and have some helpful things to say. I
would have been glad to know if someone has similar experience with
Eclipse+DRLVM.

--
Egor Pasko