harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:08:35 GMT
On the 0x21A day of Apache Harmony Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> On 11/7/06, Morozova, Nadezhda <nadezhda.morozova@intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge
> increaseth sorrow"
>
> I'm also +1 to document all of our sources. But it's not always possible to
> write a meaningful comment  without a lot of "TODO", "this is a workaround",
> "due to historical reasons" or "I do not remember why this way is the best"
> comments :).

so, there should be a special dictionary for "TODO", "workaround",
etc. Found a bad word, decrease the doc quality.

Seriously, we do not need to fight for numbers. But quick quality
estimations would help us to make the next step in Doxygen docs, IMHO.

> Another problem: anyone who changes a document behaviour must update
> comments too :(

excuse me, what is "document behaviour"? :)

--
Egor Pasko