harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][mmtk] location of mmtk.jar that's needed by JIT helper inlining -- did this get resolved?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:28:16 GMT
On the 0x227 day of Apache Harmony Weldon Washburn wrote:
> Mikhail Fursov,
> I would like to commit Harmony-2008 but first  need to know the permanent
> public location of mmtk.jar.  My apologies if this has already been
> resolved.  I looked through old email and was not able to find what
> happened.

Weldon, I am afraid Mikhail has been somewhere on a far-away vacation
for a while.

In [1] Mikhail suggested to use mmtk.jar from the Robin's site
[2]. And that is exactly what Mikhail implemented in his patch to
HARMONY-2008.

Mikhail's patch contains too many CRLF line endings for
"build/make/components/vm/gc_cc.xml", I suggest to dos2unix it. The
patch may not apply cleanly in some places, but the conflicts should
easy for you :)

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg17513.html
[2] http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Robin.Garner/mmtk-20061012.jar

--