harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][em] Value-profiling implementation is avaible.
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 12:08:59 GMT
On the 0x215 day of Apache Harmony Yuri Kashnikoff wrote:
> Yes, this was just a test :)
> Please, check the new version. I am working on making it better =)
> Thanks for feedback.
>
> P.S. Please check tabs and other convention stuff.

Yuri, when attaching a patch to JIRA it is reasonable to provide some
additional info:
* on which platform you ran the 'build test' so we could pick it and
  test on some other platform before commit
* some other apps ran with the patch
* revision No. you are based on

BTW, did you collect statistics with your profiler on real
applications such as Eclipse or DaCapo? (analogous to those provided
in value profiling papers)