harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: FW: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:26:42 GMT
Hello again,

I have had a closer look at the  "Developing Apache Harmony Class-library
Code with Eclipse" page, and I have noticed that the "Configuring Eclipse"
and "Develop and Test Code" sections are quite class-library specific.
Would it be better to leave those sections as they are and add a "Developing
DRLVM with Eclipse" section on the same page?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Sian January