harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Preprocessor - CHECKPOINT
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:59:21 GMT
I may be totally off track here, but how about just having two copies of all
the files that differ?  I don't believe it would be that many, and it would
save us from having complicated source files or having to use special tools
or special IDE plug-ins.  For me the value of having clearly readable source
code and being able to use an IDE out of the box outweighs any extra effort
there may be with this solution.

Regards,

Sian

--