harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] how to verify private/package private field which is required by serialized form?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:30:54 GMT
The real fun might begin when this "vector" is not a real field
either: it can be just ObjectStreamField declaration de/serialized
manually into any other private representation. So don't expect this
test to be implementation-independent.

BTW, what is the point to care about serialization test performance?