harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tests] cpd report available
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:57:29 GMT
Oh, how nice: duplicate 3604 lines
classlib/modules/portlib/src/main/native/thread/linux/hythread.c
classlib/modules/portlib/src/main/native/thread/windows/hythread.c

Actually whole files are identical modulo formatting and
hythread_current_stack_free(void) implementation is empty on linux.

And a lot of duplicated headers in luni & portlib...