harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][x86_64] DRLVM broken after HARMONY-2223
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:04:20 GMT
Let ne answer in one message:
Salikh,
indeed I did not test on real x86_64 OS, only tried on 32-bit OSes on
x86 and x86_64 hardware. Will try to resolve this ASAP, sorry for
inconvenience!

Geir,
I would not call it rush - the JIRA was there for a few days actually,
with all the patches. Maybe I'm a bit too enthusiastic to see our perf
scores improved, but I really don't think it went headlong.

Alexei,

I generally agree that increased caution should be exercised, but
don't think we should say "full stop" now.

--
Regards,
Alexey