harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib] DaCapo benchmark regressions
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:51:59 GMT
Robin,

1) it must be debug build of drlvm;
2) syntax is -Xstats:[1|2|3] , the number denotes detalization level.

Actually this options gives various *statistics* for run, rather than
performance data or profile. E.g. number of particular byte ops
performed, exceptions thrown/caugth, most frequently allocated
classes, usage of internal memory pools, etc.

I'm not sure this is what you requested - do you need to tune the VM
for best performance or collect additional info during run or smth
else?