harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 235 tests are missed at DRLVM test run for Windows
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:04:10 GMT
2006/11/1, Anton Luht <anton.luht@gmail.com>:
> Alexey,
>
> > 1) allow to compare by exact id - e.g. I failed to compare #90 and #91
> > due to missing tags.
>
> First, you can obtain login (ask any registered user to add you) and
> tag runs you are interested in.
Still I have to do extra steps while searching, looking for latest run
among other equally tagged, etc.

> Second - you can do it if you enter two result ids into URL:
>
> http://harmonytest.org/diff.do?method=view&id=<id1>&id2=<id2>
Uhm, I'm not going to rememeber all that urls and parameters. Why not
to provide extra field? Or better yet, provide such field on the main
page:
"Compare 2 results [123 125]" which accepts common separators (white
spaces and comma).

Thank you in advance :)