harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Redesign of hardware exceptions/signals handling
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:57:04 GMT
Evgueni Brevnov wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Do I get it correctly that HARMONY-2320 contains all suggested
> changes? I'm asking this because it differs from what was posted to
> another thread "[drlvm][classlib unit tests] iterative runs".

Yes, this is correct.
HARMONY-2320 contains a later patch version, which changes to using Registers
instead of M2nFrame pushing assembly, as Gregory suggested.

Currently, I'm chasing the enumeration problem that results from this change.

The next step will be to refactor jvmti stepping code to use snapshot Registers
instead of assembly too.