harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] vote on class unloading design (was Class unloading support - tested one approach)
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:23:21 GMT
Etienne Gagnon wrote:
> The http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ClassUnloading wiki page is
> "Immutable".  How can I contribute to it?

It is immutable for "anonymous" guests, you need to register and login somewhere.
All pages are editable by all registered users.

 > Do I have to submit JIRA bugs?  If yes, how do I make the patches? (svn
> diff?)

We use JIRA to submit code patches.
'svn diff from the root of the workspace' is a (one of) correct way to create a patch.
(Root of the workspace is one of the enhanced/drlvm/trunk, enhanced/classlib/trunk etc.)

Some hints for contributors, including patch creation, are available at
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/get-involved.html