harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] questions on class unloading (JIRA H2000) and cleaning class.h (JIRA H1558)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:57:54 GMT
Weldon Washburn wrote:
> 1558 pass the pre-commit "build test" on my windows laptop.  I have not
> done
> a post-commit clean "svn checkout", build, build test.  Mostly because
> build
> test makes my laptop unusable for over an hour.  It would be good if
> someone
> can double verify the windows build is OK since 1558 commit was one hundred
> twenty files.

Don't worry, you would've known if you broke win32 by now :)

I've verified the build on winxp laptop and 2003 server with HT. Tests
seem to be working as before the patch. That is gc.LOS hanging on XP,
some problems with threading described in HARMONY-2070 and
java.lang.ThreadTest failing.

--
Gregory