harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [doc][drlvm] The document "Getting started with DRL" is outdated
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:48:54 GMT
Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:
> * preparing the "Commonly Used Options for DRLVM" (omitting the word
>   "supported" intentionally)
> Question on this one: will the page contain vm-only options? What about
> JIT, GC, other? I'd have them all in one place, but we have separate
> docs for EM/jit stuff. What do you say?

I suggest that the maintainers of the respective components add their favourite
options to the page

   http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions

(I've just linked it from the front page, and stuffed some easy stuff I know).

After (and if) the content comes to a reasonable shape, Nadya may consider
rewriting it as a permanent web site page. However, I suspect that rate of changing
of command line options is a little bit too fast to be tracked by "hard" documentation.