harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Astapchuk <alex.astapc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] building jitrino in release mode
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:25:28 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> I've been having some problems getting some test cases to exhibit
> misbehavior for DRLVM, and it turns out that jitrino is built in release
> mode no matter what BUILD_CFG is set to.

Yes, this is a looooong-looooong story.
Was done as 'we-will-change-it-back-soon' thing, but remains till this
moment. :-)

> Putting this inconsistency aside for a moment, how do I get jitrino to
> build in debug?

Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/yxjp4v

This are patches for jitrino.xml & build.bat, the same change (remove
-Dvm.jitrino.cfg=release) need to be done for build.sh as well.

--
Thanks,
   Alex