harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] more self-dependent VM tasks, newbies welcome
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:32:39 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Only further thought - how do I get to this page?  Maybe I'm not seeing
> it.  From front page, there is the "TODO list" for DRLVM, but there's no
> link to the 'newbie" page.

that's not a problem, as long as the newbie page is clickable-through
from a starting page.

I expect that any newbie seriously considering contributing to the project
will read all available sources thoroughly before jumping in.

That's why I suggest *not* to add "newbie" page to the wiki front page,
as it tends to get cluttered too quickly.
Let's keep the Front Page clean and logical (and thus short).