harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Irlyanov" <irlya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] HWA doesn't work
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:27:10 GMT
Tested on Revision: 480581

before any changes:
> ./java Hello
Failed to open JVM DLL:
/harmony/trunk/working_vm/build/lnx_ia32_icc_release/deploy/jre/bin/default/harmonyvm
(harmony/trunk/working_vm/build/lnx_ia32_icc_release/deploy/jre/bin/default/libharmonyvm.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN20BootstrapClassLoader13SetBCPElementEPKcP10apr_pool_t)

after removing inline option of SetBCPElement in
\harmony\trunk\working_vm\vm\vmcore\src\class_support\classloader.cpp
> ./java Hello
Hello

Thank you, Mikhail!

Now I'm preparing the patch and creating a JIRA issue.