harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Elena Semukhina" <elena.semukh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [test] Tracking smoke, kernel and c-unit tests by platform
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:04:27 GMT
On 11/22/06, Elena Semukhina <elena.semukhina@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Ok!  mine passes w/ opt.  Not hanging for me.  Oh dear.
>

> I played a little with the tests trying to find some other tests which
> influence the whole run. Excluding java/lang/ClassGenericsTest4.java helped!
> The tests have not hung. I need to check more...

Yes, I can confirm that java/lang/ClassGenericsTest4.java influence
ThreadTest so that it hangs. Excluding it makes the run stable. Once I saw
the tests passed even without excluding but only once...
I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2267 and will report
it in a separate thread.

--
Thanks,