harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][tests]To restrict the side-effect of junit tests by launching it in a different VM.
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:40:17 GMT
  OK. It will do in exec, but the style is a little different.:)
  And I also believe run most tests in one VM will save time.(Actually it
has been quite long currently.)
  I just want to denote the tests that should run in seperate VM while
remaining the style of junit tests except some configurations. (Like
something in AOP and without intruding.)

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM