harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][Test]Harmony has the same passing rates as RI on tests of Hibernate
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:00:51 GMT
  Unfortunately, when I try to run hibernate tests on drlvm, it hangs and
some tests fails due to ClassNotFound:
  ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken [from
org.hibernate.test.abstractembeddedcomponents.cid.MyInterface]

org.hibernate.QueryException: ClassNotFoundException:
org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken [from
org.hibernate.test.abstractembeddedcomponents.cid.MyInterface] at
org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlLexer.panic(HqlLexer.java:57) at
antlr.CharScanner.setTokenObjectClass(CharScanner.java:340) at
org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlLexer.setTokenObjectClass(HqlLexer.java:31) at
antlr.CharScanner.<init>(CharScanner.java:51) at antlr.CharScanner.<init>(
CharScanner.java) at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlBaseLexer.<init>(
HqlBaseLexer.java) at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlBaseLexer.<init>(
HqlBaseLexer.java:53) at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlBaseLexer.<init>(
HqlBaseLexer.java:50) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlLexer.<init>(HqlLexer.java)
at org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlParser.getInstance(HqlParser.java:44) at
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.parse(QueryTranslatorImpl.java) at
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.doCompile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:153)
at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.compile(
QueryTranslatorImpl.java) at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.<init>(
HQLQueryPlan.java:77) at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.<init>(
HQLQueryPlan.java) at
org.hibernate.engine.query.QueryPlanCache.getHQLQueryPlan(
QueryPlanCache.java:72) at
org.hibernate.impl.AbstractSessionImpl.getHQLQueryPlan(
AbstractSessionImpl.java:133) at
org.hibernate.impl.AbstractSessionImpl.createQuery(AbstractSessionImpl.java:112)
at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.createQuery(SessionImpl.java:1622) at
org.hibernate.test.abstractembeddedcomponents.cid.AbstractCompositeIdTest.testEmbeddedCompositeIdentifierOnAbstractClass
(AbstractCompositeIdTest.java:36) at
java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method) at
org.hibernate.test.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:246) at
org.hibernate.test.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:313) 9.375
  But it is OK on RI and J9. I am not sure whether it is related to the
dynamic class generation mechanism hibernate adopts.
   Will somebody else try it to assure it can be reproduced?