harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][Test]Harmony has the same passing rates as RI on tests of Hibernate
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:19:29 GMT
Hi, all
     After applying JIRA 2162, JIRA 2181 and JIRA 2192 Harmony has the same
passing rate on Hibernate tests as RI of 98.62%. Since the hibernate project
are still in progress, I think we can ignore those failed both on RI and
    The revision of Harmony Classlib is at 478424 and that of Hibernate is
10864. The VM used is J9 VM.
    I have updated the application status wiki and detailed information is
on http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Hibernate.

Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM