harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Harmony classlib with J9 VM passes all the tests provided by JUnit4.1
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 06:07:00 GMT
Ya, I think we can.
I would like the new features in JUnit4, but it is written in a quite
different style from current harmony test codes. Migrate them?
Besides, it is related with the thread of JUnit best practice discussing
now. We need to make a decision since we can merge the task of migration
with the action to enforce JUnit best practice.:)