harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][luni]HttpURLConnection.getRequestProperty(String) and HttpURLConnection.getRequestProperties() should throw IllegalStateException while connected or not?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 02:55:41 GMT
Hi, all

     While cleaning the jira 1687, I found that the spec says if connected,
both functions should throw IllegalStateException, while RI throws it in
HttpURLConnection.getRequestProperties()  but
HttpURLConnection.getRequestProperty(String) not.

     Although personally I would like not to throw exception in both cases
since it will not do harm to get properties for request after connected, I
will still follow RI although the manner is a little odd if no one objects.

Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM