harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Should hythread_monitor_init() aquire the monitor?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:20:30 GMT
Gregory,

I can't reproduce the problem described by you on my local Ubuntu
machine. So I can only guess. And my guess is that
mapPortLibSignalToUnix can't find corresponding signal in the map.
That's why you have undefined sig (-1215196204) in jsig_handler. I can
think of two reasons why everything works fine on my machine:
1) Another signal is generated on my build.
2) It is just a matter of luck that eax contains some proper value
upon returning from mapPortLibSignalToUnix.

That's it for now....

Thanks
Evgueni