harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Should hythread_monitor_init() aquire the monitor?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:20:30 GMT

I can't reproduce the problem described by you on my local Ubuntu
machine. So I can only guess. And my guess is that
mapPortLibSignalToUnix can't find corresponding signal in the map.
That's why you have undefined sig (-1215196204) in jsig_handler. I can
think of two reasons why everything works fine on my machine:
1) Another signal is generated on my build.
2) It is just a matter of luck that eax contains some proper value
upon returning from mapPortLibSignalToUnix.

That's it for now....

On 11/14/06, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Evgueni,
> That was great.
> Artem,
> It's nice to see you online. Could you please check the last comments
> to http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1904 and decide what
> should we do about this issue?

View raw message