harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Class unloading support
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:34:01 GMT

> Hang on - we aren't going to consider this patch quite yet, are we?  We
> have a very active and fruitful discussion going on regarding alternate
> approaches?
>
> geir

 This part of the patch does not contain class unloading implementation
but instead contain native resources cleanup code, which is required by any
choosen class unloading design to be implemented in DRLVM.
So, my +1 to commit this part, and hold on with the second, until
harmony-dev derives the decision.

Regards
--
Pavel Pervov,