harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jit] Moving jet to the top level of drlvm...
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:31:49 GMT
Hello, community,

Working through DRLVM sources I (once again) looked at organization of
jitrino code.

Actually, there are two JITs hidden inside "jitrino": JET and OPT.

As far as I may observe - these two are code-independent from each other.

JIT-guys, could you comment?

If I'm right here I would vote for moving them to top level of
drlvm/trunk/vm directory to clearly indicate we have two JITs in DRLVM.

--
Pavel Pervov,