harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Kleymenov" <kleyme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][xnet] Problem connecting using SSLSocketImpl
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:50:20 GMT
Hi Gerald,

I'm very happy to hear this issue was fixed.
Thank you for your participation in its resolution!

With my latest patch supplied with HARMONY-2029 JIRA report you can
use Harmony VM and JSSE to work with PKCS12 stores.
To adapt your client code for Harmony you should convert JKS trust
store to BKS type (or generate new BKS one), and rewrite the following
lines of your code:

        KeyManagerFactory kmf = KeyManagerFactory.getInstance(
                KeyManagerFactory.getDefaultAlgorithm());

        . . .

        TrustManagerFactory tmf = TrustManagerFactory.getInstance(
                TrustManagerFactory.getDefaultAlgorithm());

Please feel free to ask if you have any problems with it.

Thank You,
Alexander Kleymenov