harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Added new reports to Melody
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:56:40 GMT
Stefano,

Unfortunately the hosting provider was not too friendly. It refused to
add a DNS record that points to external IP. When I asked why (I'm the
domain owner) - they responded:

--
You own your domain name but you are using our name servers. We can
not add this record to our DNS servers and will not be able to assist

I'm sorry.

--
Regards,
Anton Luht,