harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 235 tests are missed at DRLVM test run for Windows
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:49:42 GMT
Alexey,

> 1) allow to compare by exact id - e.g. I failed to compare #90 and #91
> due to missing tags.

First, you can obtain login (ask any registered user to add you) and
tag runs you are interested in.

Second - you can do it if you enter two result ids into URL:

http://harmonytest.org/diff.do?method=view&id=<id1>&id2=<id2>

> 2) add filtering by tags on the main page - e.g. to see only drl or
> only linux results.

Feature request accepted - I think there will be ~20..30 latest
results on the first page and 'Search' link that will allow to search
by tags, other run properties (like uploader name - old request from
Tony Wu)

--
Regards,
Anton Luht,