harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Transition to TLP
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:25:56 GMT
It really does not matter. Anyway a person who will search an archive
will hit on the end it will simply mean that he needs to search
another archieve.
And where will be this "end" at Nov 02 or Nov 30...

Moreover it will be an additional chance to remember the birthdate of
Harmony as real Apache project :)

SY, Alexey