harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib unit tests] iterative runs
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:34:11 GMT
Geir,

I support your point - a developer who resolves an intermittent issue
needs a painless way to check his resolution.

I see two ways to implement it:
* Automatically generate a build script: Egor posted me a feedback
that it is not quite readable approach.
* Use <for> ant-contrib task: this adds ant-contrib dependency to the
class library build system.
* Make a clone from <junit> task: this adds a dependency from ANT source base.

All,
Before starting a patch discussion let me ask which of three do you
think is a better approach?

--
Thank you,
Alexei

BTW, this ugly hack produced new reliability results which are
available at http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM#reliability.