harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][x86_64] DRLVM broken after HARMONY-2223
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:24:12 GMT
Alexey,

Sorry I've missed your question.

I got 400 different test failures in several subsequent test runs.
Many tests failed one or two times. The difference from Tatiana's
report could be explained in a following way: I ran tess in one JVM.

Today I've got better results, though a test run isn't complete yet
SuSE 9
22     [junit] TEST
org.apache.harmony.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionTest
FAILED
 2     [junit] TEST javax.swing.JCheckBoxMenuItemTest FAILED

Win2003 server
     23     [junit] TEST
org.apache.harmony.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionTe
st FAILED
     23     [junit] TEST
org.apache.harmony.prefs.tests.java.util.prefs.PreferencesTest FAILED
     23     [junit] TEST
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest
FAILED
      2     [junit] TEST javax.swing.Timer_MultithreadedTest FAILED

--
Thank you,
Alexei