harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [regression][drlvm][classlib tests] winxp: classlib tests failed on the DRLVM in the perTest mode
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:16:49 GMT
Evgueni,

Thanks for your interest! The issues can be found at the web site in a
readable form:

http://harmonytest.org/testapp.do?method=showrun&id=179&result=2
http://harmonytest.org/testapp.do?method=showrun&id=179&result=3
http://harmonytest.org/testapp.do?method=showrun&id=180&result=2

We have 5 failures on Windows mode and 8 failures+errors on Linux.
--
Thank you,
Alexei