harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][x86_64] DRLVM broken after HARMONY-2223
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:11:58 GMT
Since many guys reported different regressions, I believe it is good
time to delay a bit DRLVM features and optimizations and accept only
regression bug fixes. What do you think?

The first thing to do is to understand what's broken. To my
understanding the most obvious thing which is broken is Vladimir's
CruiseControl which runs tests with DRLVM. I do not see automatic
notifications.

I believe there are more regressions. For example, in my yesterday's
test run 400 class library tests failed on Linux. The guy who
descriptively named himself "test" reported the same statistics at
http://harmonytest.org. I need some time to stop and mediate about it
(and file JIRAs of course).

--
Thank you,