harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test] Tracking platforms and architecure for CI
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 04:41:54 GMT
I like the idea. I dream of times when Harmony testing process becomes
dynamically distributed among active members [1], [2].

Ok, back to the ground. Can we be more precise about OS versions? It
happened several times when a patch behaved differently on a different
Linux.

1. http://buildbot.sourceforge.net/
2. http://autot.dev.java.net/

--