harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][unit] New regression? org.apache.harmony.auth.tests.javax.security.auth.kerberos.serialization.KrbDelegationPermissionCollectionTest
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 03:17:11 GMT
All,
Thank you for your attention! I have posted more long run statistics
at http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unit_Tests_Pass_on_DRLVM#reliability
I have three of questions regarding this statistics.

All,
Does it make sense to file JIRA issues about intermittent bugs which
happen from time to time?

Stepan,
What prevents us from fixing a following JIRA issue which is assigned
to you: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1751 classlib
test org.apache.harmony.prefs.tests.java.util.prefs.PreferencesTest.testSystemNodeForPackage()
fails? I agree that the test fails due to configuration issue. Taking
into account that this configuration is default for Windows 2003
server, does it make sense to get test passed in this environment?

All
There was a nice discussion about
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1977 [classlib][nio] Unit
test org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest
fails on Windows 2003 server. Is anyone fixing this issue?

Thanks!