harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:34:21 GMT
Pavel, you are correct. Rana, sorry for confusion. Both issues block
passing class library unit tests.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2070 [drlvm][thread]
Unhandled exception in java.exe while java.util.jar module tests
execution

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2073 [drlvm][unit]
org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.PersistenceDelegateTest

I've used a debugger and caught an assert in
exn_raise_by_name_internal for the second one. The first one contains
three diffrent issues, and I cannot say where exactly the problem is.

--
Thank you,
Alexei