harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:53:47 GMT
Mikhail,

Sorry, I'm a bit slow. From my perspective making a documentation
bundle from inter-component interfaces is an excellent idea! I started
collecting interfaces from vm/include directory.

Are there any other bundles a community is interested in? Being closer
to the point, let me ask if you would be interested in an execution
manager documentation bundle? Or do you prefer having it as a part of
a JIT documentation bundle?

If you vote for a separate bundle, which interface files should I pick
for it? There is no vm/em/include directory, so I believe I should
take a subset of vm/em/src/*.h files. Also, some inter-component
interfaces also should be included, probably the following ones:

drlvm/trunk/vm/include/em_intf.h
drlvm/trunk/vm/include/open/ee_em_intf.h
drlvm/trunk/vm/include/open/em.h
drlvm/trunk/vm/include/open/em_profile_access.h
drlvm/trunk/vm/include/open/em_vm.h

Thanks!

--
Thank you,