harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] Tests scores on http://harmonytest.org Was: [DRLVM] General stability
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:28:35 GMT
Anton,

I like your approach to result comparison. 10% can be default value
for some form field - anyone can change it if needed.

As for test execution time reported by JUnit, it is applicable for
stress tests as well if we gradually increase a load over time. Though
using ttime field for stress tests and documentation rankings is not
quite conventional.

Probably more conventional would be to parse
<system-out><![CDATA[]]></system-out> for some metric. Does the site
already parse TEST-* files?

Thank you, Alexei

--
Thank you,