harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][mmtk] location of mmtk.jar that's needed by JIT helper inlining -- did this get resolved?
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:34:14 GMT
Weldon, Egor,
I've come back from my travel and now is ready to continue the work.
Here is answers for the questions:

1) Where is mmtk.jar?
I think Weldon should now more details from Robin or Steve. I see that
vmmagic.sf.net have not been updated since its creation.
My proposal is to use:
http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Robin.Garner/mmtk-20061012.jar as primary
location and
http://nightworks.sourceforge.net/mmtk-20061012.jar as backup today and
replace it with smaller library when Steve will put it to vmmagic.sf.netsite

2) Harmony-2008 status
The patch was committed a month ago. Today it can't be applied cleanly. I'm
going to fix it asap.

3) gc_cc.xml CRLFs
When patch was prepared the gc_cc.xml had CRLF endings even on Linux
platform. I needed to add more targets to gc_cc.xml so I fixed it in the
patch. So the patch removes CRLFs but does not add them.
I will recheck the problem again in the updated patch version.

--
Mikhail Fursov