harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] General stability
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:41:32 GMT
If our classlib is not 100% compatible we can't stop addition of new
features.
The same is with VM.

If we want to have "unnamed" milestones, the solution could be: every last
month of a quoter is a "stability" period. No new features are accepted
during this period. This could work for a long period of time without need
in additional discussions.
?

--
Mikhail Fursov