harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:27:44 GMT
On 07 Nov 2006 21:17:45 +0600, Egor Pasko <egor.pasko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we feel that it is time to set responsibilities on documenting
> vm/include/* ?

+1 To start working on intercomponent interfaces. Going to commit a couple
of EM interface files with documentation tomorrow. I do not believe that
someday we will have all component's local code documented (-1 to make such
policy for patches), but intercomponent documentation is something we must
have (actually we must not only document but clean the code too)

--
Mikhail Fursov